Samantha is an experienced Clinical Health and Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychologist, with over 30 years of experience in private practice in well-established multidisciplinary clinics. She has worked as a consultant to private businesses, and sporting bodies, a lecturer for schools and tertiary institutions, and has provided clinical leadership in public health organisations or corporations, as well as peak bodies such as the Australia Psychological Society. Samantha is an experienced public speaker in both clinical and performance psychology contexts.
Samantha relishes the variety in her work that satisfies her desire and passion to educate, heal, change, and optimise the potential of individuals, groups and organisations. Areas of expertise include the psychology of medical conditions and physical wellbeing, anxiety and trauma/complex trauma, self-concept work, giftedness, leadership and executive coaching, with children, adolescents, and adults or groups.
REGISTRATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA) – Health Psychology and Sport & Exercise Psychology Endorsements
- Registered with Medicare, WorkSafe, and TAC
- Non-Directive Pregnancy Support (NDPS) Medicare Service Registered
- Full Member of Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- APS College of Health Psychologists (CoHP)
- APS College of Sport and Exercise Psychologists (CoSEP)
- The Australasian Society for Behavioural Health and Medicine (ASBHM)
- Member of International Centre for Excellence