Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychologist
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology and Behavioural Neuroscience)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
Daphne has broad experience working with children and adolescents and also enjoys helping adults. She uses a holistic approach towards mental health and is happy to assist a variety of culturally and ethnically diverse communities. She conducts her sessions in English but is also fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese.
Daphne has expertise in anxiety counselling and can assist individuals who struggle with: anger management, behaviour problems, self-esteem issues, bullying, social issues in school and Autism spectrum. She integrates her treatment modalities with current research on the brain and mind including therapies such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
REGISTRATION & MEMBERSHIPS
- Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA) – Clinical Endorsement
- Registered with Medicare
- Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)