Who we are
At The SAM Centre, we are focussed on providing the best care for our clients, from our warm, knowledgeable front desk staff, to our experienced practitioners, we are here for every step of your journey to empower you to live your best life.
We are not only focused on providing the very best care in the present, but well into the future too. That’s why The SAM Centre is passionate about supporting and mentoring the next generation of psychologists to meet growing community needs.
The SAM Centre Mission:
- serve, support, and guide, The SAM Centre staff and practitioner team, as well as the customers.
- provide a warm, welcoming, and professional approach to customer service for all visitors.
- provide a solid (but flexible) platform for all team members to work and live vitality to release their own potential.
- provide a stimulating environment for the practitioners to professionally develop while maintaining optimal work life balance.
FOUNDER & MANAGING DIRECTOR
Samantha is the Founder, Managing Director, and Principal Psychologist at The SAM Centre. She has been a mental health generalist and a self-employed clinical health psychologist in Melbourne specialising in Health, Sport and Exercise Psychology, with 30 years in running private practices, and in well reputable multidisciplinary clinics (e.g. Alphington Sports Medicine Clinic).
As the Director, I aim to provide:
- high quality customer experience by recruiting personable, caring, flexible, passionate, and vital, team members;
- highly skilled, approachable, health professionals providing best-practice, integrated, and specialized, care;
- a highly sought and valued place of employment environment by providing flexibility, fun, support, learning, and leadership opportunities;
- exposure and engagement with the local community, including medical and allied health providers.